Jim Harbaugh is a good sport, even when making "sport" of himself.
Such was the case when the Niners coach willingly took part in a new public servicement announcement-style ad campaign for Dockers.
The YouTube video promoting the campaign is epic.
Sarah Harbaugh, Jim's wife, delivers an inspired performance as she pleads members of society to #StopDadPants.
The best part of the clip is seeing Jim in non-pleated pants manning the backyard barbecue and not being recognized by his daughter.
"Since Jim started wearing Dockers, he's a whole new man," Sarah says in the commercial.
The 49ers coach will likely get a chance to rebuttal next week at the team's mandatory minicamp.
MORE #NINERS365 BLOGS:
- READ: Kaepernick Hangs with Joe Montana
- READ: Nike Launches Jerry Rice Tribute Shoe
- READ: Davis Passes on Dancing with the Stars
- READ: Willis Invited to Young Fan's Birthday Party
- READ: Wright Surprises Dad with a New Car
- READ: Harbaugh Does Push-ups with a Walrus
- READ: Niners Guide to Taking Selfies
- VISIT: #Niners365 Blog