The San Francisco 49ers announced on Tuesday that the team’s season ticket inventory for the inaugural season at Levi’s® Stadium is sold out. Additionally, the team has added 1,500 standing room only tickets for each home contest and will make a limited number of single-game tickets available for purchase throughout the season on a per-game basis. Registered members of Faithful 49 presented by Esurance, the team’s fan engagement program, will have exclusive access to these ticket options. Free registration is now available at Faithful49.com.
“When it was evident our season tickets would sell out, we began to investigate other ways to provide our fans a different way to see Levi’s® Stadium and support the team,” said 49ers COO Al Guido. “Levi’s® Stadium has the infrastructure to comfortably and safely accommodate standing room only tickets for our games, and we’re glad to have additional fans there to cheer us on.”
Launched in June, Faithful 49 was established to reward the most ardent 49ers backers with exclusive benefits for supporting their team in a variety of ways. The program will direct single-game tickets into the hands of the team’s robust fan base, while creating new and unique ways for them to connect with the 49ers.
The first opportunity for Faithful 49 members to purchase single-game tickets will come during a one-time standing room only on-sale event prior to the 49ers first home preseason game. Members will receive exclusive access to purchase tickets to 49ers home games on a first-come, first-served basis.
Faithful 49 members who wish to purchase single-game seats will have the opportunity to earn access based on their rank relative to other members. Eligible members will be determined and notified the week before each home game of their opportunity to purchase.
Faithful 49 presented by Esurance works like this:
- Gaining Yards: Fans will gain “yards” (the program’s digital currency) by attending games and events, engaging with the team digitally and socially, and shopping at Levi’s® Stadium and 49ers Team Stores. Yards accumulated will be tracked throughout the entire year and reset following the Super Bowl.
- Rewards: Fans will also compete with one another for exclusive memorabilia and experiences such as a trip to a 49ers road game on the team plane, lunch with a player, autographed items and Levi’s® Stadium event tickets.
- Rank: In addition to redeeming their yards for rewards at any point during the season, fans can also gain benefits based on where their yardage total ranks relative to others.
Additional events scheduled for the inaugural season of Levi’s® Stadium for which tickets are currently available at LevisStadium.com include:
- August 2 – MLS: San Jose Earthquakes vs. Seattle Sounders FC
- August 29 – Friday Night Lights High School Football double-header
- October 24 – Pac-12 Football: Cal vs. Oregon
- December 5 – Pac-12 Championship Game
- December 30 – San Francisco Bowl Game
- March 29 – WrestleMania 31
- April 11 – Feld Motor Sports Monster Jam
- April 18 – Feld Motor Sports Monster Energy Supercross